Important Information about your visit to
Vienna’s English Theatre
Please read before coming to the show!
|We are delighted to welcome you back to Vienna’s English Theatre. The health and safety of our audience,
staff members and artists are paramount to us in these challenging times. In order to be able to comply with
the government guidelines, we kindly ask you to follow our staff’s instructions at all times.
Covid-19 Guidelines for download
Observing the current COVID-19 regulations for theatres, we have developed the following guidelines to ensure a
smooth and enjoyable theatre experience.
- We kindly ask that guests who are experiencing any Covid-19 like symptoms refrain from attending the performance
- At least 1 metre (3 feet) distance should be maintained between yourself and other guests not accompanying you/your party
- You are required to cover your mouth and nose with a suitable face mask before entering the theatre. We regret that due to the current legislation we are not allowed to admit any customers who might be unable for medical or any other reasons to wear a face mask!
During your stay
- In order to maintain the minimum distance, our audience will be admitted in small groups. Please be prepared to queue outside the theatre if necessary. Your patience and cooperation are greatly appreciated!
- In order to prevent gatherings in the foyer, we ask you to go directly to your seat should you not wish to visit the bar
- Sanitizer dispensers will be available at the entrance and toilets
- The auditorium will open approx. 30 minutes before the start of the performance
- We kindly ask you to arrive no later than 15 minutes before the start of the performance in order to ensure that you are admitted and seated on time
- The government’s regulation makes it compulsory to wear a face mask when entering the theatre until you take your seat in the auditorium, during the interval and while leaving the theatre. During the performance, masks may be removed.
- We guarantee the minimum distance between groups of visitors. Please do not change seats.
Please be aware, that our staff is obliged to ask any customers refusing to comply with the current COVID-19
legislation to leave our premises.
- The bar will be open before the performance and during the interval of 20 minutes
- You are required to wear a face covering while inside the bar, except when eating or drinking at a table
- You are required to maintain at least 1 metre distance between yourself and other parties
- You are required to only consume food or beverages while seated
Thank you again for booking with us! Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.
We wish you an enjoyable evening!