Important Information about your visit to
Vienna’s English Theatre
Please read before coming to the show!
|We look forward to welcoming you to Vienna’s English Theatre.
Covid-19 Guidelines for download
Please note the current COVID-19 government rules & regulations for theatres in Vienna:
- Mandatory registration for all visitors (personal data will be requested during ticket purchase)
- It is obligatory to wear a face mask at all times during your visit, also inside the theatre bar,
except when eating or drinking
- Before entering the theatre, visitors must provide ONE of the following documents (paper or digital):
- PCR test with certificate (validity 48h)
- Antigen rapid test with certificate from Teststraße or pharmacy (validity 24h)
- Vaccination certificate or card, “Grüner Pass”, Medical proof of vaccination
- applies as of the date of 2nd vaccination (for 2 dose vaccines)
- applies as of day 22 following the vaccination (for 1 dose vaccines)
- „Absonderungsbescheid“ (not older than 6 months),
- Medical certificate or medical proof of antibodies (not older than 90 days)
Please be aware, that our staff are obliged to ask any customers refusing
Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.
We wish you an enjoyable evening!
to comply with the current COVID-19 legislation to leave our premises.